Friday, January 19, 2007

...I initiated LPB into one of the divine secrets?

There are many beautiful words that go into a relationship. These words are music, a handful of key phrases that evoke whole symphonies of passion and intimacy: "I want you." "I love you." "I do."

And then there's: "You know, I've never done this before, but do you want to try...?"

Twice tonight, ladies and gentlemen. Twice.

Yes, La Petite Boheme -- the ever-astonishing LPB -- has a new trick up her sleeve. A new weapon in her arsenal, if you will. And I have the same big, stupid grin on my face as the guy whose goose laid a golden egg and then, smiling coyly, said that it rather enjoyed it.

Hats off to my girl, ladies and gentlemen. She has officially raised the bar yet again. 'Best lay of my life' is a moving target, always something to be o'ertopped -- and if it can be done, I've no doubt she will. If anybody has any suggestions as to how she could do it, please let me know. I'm fresh out of ideas.

Oh, and there's a separate and (I swear) unrelated memory for today. Between first discussing the matter with LPB and learning that logistical difficulties would prevent any immediate action was only a matter of hours, but in that time we realized that, yes, we want to move in together. In fact, I can't wait, even though now I apparently have to. And I swear, my eagerness to keep this woman at my side at all times has nothing whatsoever to do with anything discussed earlier in this post.

Okay, maybe a little.

1 comment:

A said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.